Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 215: Today, I am grateful for new learning.
Mama Ina Mae always said we should try to "learn something new every day." I heard it so many times growing up that it was more like inhaling and exhaling than an old adage to remember. Natural curiosity can be be fueled and focused. She lived to foster it.
Mama was a learner and a teacher every day of our childhood and into adulthood. I wish I had written more things down. Some things I did not recognize as learning because they naturally grew in the fertile soil of encouragement.
Anyone can learn if given opportunity and resources; wisdom comes from God.
"Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning." -Proverbs 9:9
What leaning will we discover today?
Today, I am grateful for new learning.

No comments:
Post a Comment