Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 229: Today, I am grateful to hand off the paintbrush.
Mondays are a fresh canvas. It is a new week. Hopefully, the weekend provided some rest.
I love this reminder to hand God the paintbrush, instead of struggling on my own. "Return to me" is His simple and clear statement, request, and command.
"For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” But you were unwilling," Isaiah 30:15
How many times am I unwilling to hand Him the paintbrush? I know He does a better job, yet I resist. The battle is a human one. I am grateful for the grace and mercy He pours generously as we figure it out.
In quietness and trust, there is strength.
Today, I am grateful to hand off the paintbrush.

No comments:
Post a Comment