Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 242: Today, I am grateful for a different perspective on success.
The world has a different measuring stick for success than God does. I loved this image that was posted on Pinterest. The wildflowers caught my eye before the quote. The quote is the perfect compliment to the wildflower bouquet.
"Maybe success isn't having more. Maybe it's having peace, a porch to sit on, people to love, and God at the center of it all."
What more could we possibly want or need?
There is a special contentment in this combination. Relationships can be complicated and messy, but they are precious, too.
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” – Ephesians 4:2-3
Today, I am grateful for a different perspective on success.

No comments:
Post a Comment