Friday, August 16, 2019

Grace Is Enough

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 228: Today, I am grateful grace is enough. 

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, form my power is made perfect in weakness." -2 Corinthians 12:9a 

Human energy and wisdom has limitations. He does not. Not by might, not by power, but by His Spirit we can not just survive; we can thrive.

Paul carried the life changing power of grace with him daily. Jesus forgave him, casting his sin as far as the east is from the west, but Paul remembered where he came from. He looked in the mirror and saw a work in progress. Do we see that, too?

When days are long... He is more than enough. His power is made perfect in our weakness. His grace is enough. 



Today, I am grateful grace is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment