Tuesday, February 25, 2020

T-Shirts

Year 8-Day 55: Today, I am grateful for t-shirts.

Today, I was reminded of the comfort and joy a t-shirt brings. Not always a fashion hit, Marlon Brando and James Dean influenced the younger generation into wearing the simple but fashionable shirt. 

A t-shirt is the perfect attire for weekend wear or under a dress shirt. I really enjoy a t-shirt dress. They can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
T-shirts make a great nightshirt, too.

One hundred present cotton t-shirts are my favorites, although there are a few blends that are supper soft, too. 

T-shirts are typically very affordable. It makes them easy to share. I am reminded of this verse:

"John replied, “If you have two shirts, give one to the poor. If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.”-Luke 3:11

Sharing and caring... that is our calling. 

Today, I am grateful for t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment