Thursday, February 6, 2020

The People Who Make Me Laugh

Daily Gratitude Year 8- Day 37: Today, I am grateful for the people who make me laugh.

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills."-Audrey Hepburn

What a great quote from a unique actress. There was something special about Audrey Hepburn. She was more likely to set a trend than follow one. She was really before my time, but her style, quotes and attitude are timeless. 

I love that she recognizes the value of people who bring humor to the world. Laughter helps us breathe deeply. It reduces stress. It is makes us feel renewed. 

Sarah spoke these words when she discovered she was pregnant as a mature woman: 

And Sarah declared, “God has brought me laughter. All who hear about this will laugh with me. -Genesis 21:6

When life gets a little crazy... we can choose laughter. 

Today, I am grateful for the people who make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment