Friday, July 2, 2021

Today's Giggle

 Daily Gratitude Year 9-Day 183: Today, I am grateful  for today's giggle.

Do not miss the opportunity to watch this video. I have no words. Sign me up for her band! What a hoot. There are times we need to laugh more than others. 

https://www.facebook.com/eddybino.garel/videos/10158787359227935

Full day. Full heart. Jeannie Koehl Dicks... you are good for my soul. Thanks for sharing. Let me know what time practice starts. 

This verse seems perfect. When Sarah gave birth to Isaac, she was old. Abraham was 100 years old. I can't even imagine. God keeps his promises in His own time and does things His way. Who are we to question it. When life seems absurd... laugh. 

"And Sarah declared, “God has brought me laughter. All who hear about this will laugh with me." -Genesis 21:6

Today, I am grateful  for today's giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment