Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Hand Cream


Gratitude Year 10 - Day 26: Today, I am grateful for healing hand creams.

I know I don't use hand creams as often as I should. I don't like my hands feeling gunky. (I think gunky is a word.) I don't like them sticky or slippery. Yet, in the winter season... especially with the frequent handwashing... I find my hands are a mess. Hand cream is more than a luxury, it literally helps to restore my hands to good health. Today, they are cracked and bleeding. 

I was blessed today when someone shared their hand cream. I came home and used my own. My hands need several more treatments... and I need to dab some aloe on them. 

In this season, I keep recalling the passage "and the leaves of the trees shall be for healing".  It is in Ezekiel and Revelation, too. Often, much of what we love in the hand creams we favor, comes from nature. 

Long day. Short post. Time for another hand treatment.

Today, I am grateful for healing hand creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment