Sunday, February 13, 2022

Love Notes

Gratitude Year 10 - Day 44: Today, I am grateful for love notes from God. 

Twenty-one scriptures that remind us of God's crazy love for this human race. I've given up trying to make sense of it. My gratitude for his tenacious hope for his creation and unfailing love will echo into eternity. Forever unworthy, but love doesn't measure worth and worthiness.  Love simple chooses to love... and God is love. 

"I have loved you with an everlasting love." -Jeremiah 31:3

Such a sweet way to frame it. An everlasting love has no end. Forever and ever, amen! 

Who do you send "love notes"? There are so many ways to post an "I love you" these days. Post-it notes, texts messages and emails provide instant ways. 

My favorites are still the hand written notes- although I find I am slower than ever at getting notes mailed out. In this season of instant technology, written notes become even more precious. I have "love notes" tucked away in special places from family, friends and other loved ones. 

Enjoy the love notes that come your way this week. 

Today, I am grateful for love notes from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment