Monday, February 28, 2022

Procrastireading


Gratitude Year 10 - Day 60: Today, I am grateful for procrastireading.
I am guilty of this. I love to read and enjoy learning. It can be a distraction. It can, also , be calming and a simple kind of stress management. We can slip away to somewhere new in a good book. Reading can be a distraction. It can pass the time more quickly when we have to wait. It can be the reason other tasks are neglected... thus the "procrastireading" term.
I am confident there are many times I have started down reading one quick thing and it led me down a road to another reading, another book series or another form of learning. Reading for pleasure is good for the soul
. Sometimes, in random readings, we find direction. Other times, those random readings are really Spirit led.
"And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it." -Habakkuk 2:2
Today, I am grateful for procrastireading.

No comments:

Post a Comment