Friday, January 12, 2024

Heat in my Car


Daily Gratitude Year Twelve-Day 12: Today, I am grateful for heat in my car. 

If you travel in a vehicle that has heat, it is a perfect point of gratitude. 

It is so easy to fall into the trap of complaining about the blizzard weather. I really do not like the bitter cold, but I have been trying to be very intentional the past couple of years of finding ways to be extra grateful in the winter months. 

I love my "bun warmers" in my car. Some have heated steering wheels (right Wendy?) that are amazing. Randy has them, too. But as we reflect on the simple gifts, if your car has a heater that works, you are very blessed. 

A warm car on a long or a short drive is a delight. 

The seasons will continue to change as long as this little planet continues her orbit around the sun. 

"As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.” -Genesis 8:22

This, too, shall pass, but until it does...

Today, I am grateful for heat in my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment