Sunday, January 28, 2024

Street Lamps

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 28: Today, I am grateful for street lamps.

I love street lamps. 

Today, we celebrated our Christmas today with the Lindgren clan in Champaign.(Hey, you do it when you can make it work with everyone's schedules). It is always good to be together and the weather was lovely for January in the Midwest. 

Kenzie and Steven live on a brick street that is so cute in the daytime. When we left after dark, I could not help but notice the street lamps in their neighborhood. They were beautiful. They stood tall and regal with big round globes. They lit the neighborhood that is full of craftsman homes, creating a scene that belongs in a watercolor painting. 

Street lamps offer light which increases safety in any neighborhood, but they do so much more. They are warm, inviting, and perhaps even a little romantic. Street lamps add charm. 

A light for our path is always a good thing! 

"Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path." - Psalm 119:105

Today, I am grateful for street lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment