Friday, February 1, 2019

January is over!


Daily Gratitude Year 7 - Day 32: Today, I am grateful January is over! 




No photo description available.Image may contain: stripes



















My Mama Ina Mae is an eternal optimist. I learned it from her. She upcycled broken or ruined things before it was the cool thing to do. She is frugal and resilient. Her cup is always half full, never half empty. 


Being grateful and positive does not mean we cannot occasionally celebrate the end of a trial or struggle. Friends... January is over! I must confess, it is good to see it go. 

I am going to keep a "Make your own sunshine" journal for February. I made and posted it yesterday. Since record lows for about 48 hours kept us inside, I have to confess I found great joy in 19 degrees above zero today. Perspective is a beautiful thing. 

Simple and quick today. 

Today, I am grateful January is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment