Monday, April 19, 2021

New Life

Year 9- Day 109: Today, I am grateful for new life.

One of the best parts of spring is new life. I noticed the trees budding in that perfect shade of spring green. There will be kittens, puppies and baby birds. Of course, new babies are always a reason to celebrate, too. 

One of my favorite farm life moments is when the freshly planted crops begin to pop. Again, that perfect spring green pops through the black soil creating perfect rows of new life. I can almost smell the fields as I imagine it. 

Some are looking at retirement or job changes this spring. New life comes in many forms. Navigating life changes is not always easy, but shaking things up reminds us to keep our eye on The One who authors our days and our nights. 

This was the perfect scripture to remind us of the joy found in the gift of new life:

"Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life." -1 Corinthians 15:22

In Him, we have the promise of new life. Old things are washed away. We are renewed and restored. 

Today, I am grateful for new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment