Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Resting Spots

Year 9- Day 110: Today, I am grateful for resting spots.

When the day requires many miles of walking, I am always grateful for resting spots. When the task requires more energy than anticipated, I am grateful for resting spots. When I need to pause and pray... I am grateful for resting spots.

Elizabeth Elisabeth Elliot always has a way with words:

"My faith is to rest not in the outcome I think God should work out for me, MY FAITH RESTS IN WHO GOD IS... the quietness of my heart is the fruit of absolute confidence in God." -Elisabeth Elliot 

Confidence in God is reflected in a quiet heart. 

 "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him." -Psalm 62:1

When the days or weeks seem long, we can rest in Him.

Today, I am grateful for resting spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment