Monday, May 10, 2021

The Higher Rock

 Year 9- Day 129: Today, I am grateful for the rock that is higher than I. 

When the spring rains come, I am reminded of the blessing of higher ground. When the ground feel to soft and we can't get our footing, we long for the solid rock. Life is full of plot twists and unplanned chapters. 

The human body gets weary and worn out. We find ourselves in need of someone or something we can count on. The scriptures promise He will never leave us or forsake us. Our hearts cry out with a need to find "the rock". And when we do, we can rest.


"from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I." -Psalm 61:2

Some days our hearts are faint. 

Today, I am grateful for the rock that is higher than I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment