Monday, April 29, 2024

Almost There

 

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 120: Today, I am grateful  for the reminder that we are almost there.

This post was nearly finished... and then it was gone. I always pray for God's intervention if something is "not right" or "not at the right time." It happened twice. Today is that day. This will be short and simple. 

This image spoke to my heart.

"I threw in the towel. Go threw it back at me and said, "Wipe your face. You're almost there."

The quote has a grammatical error, but the message is rich with encouragement. It is a great reminder that there can be perfect messages with imperfect deliveries. Heaven knows if I get anything right when I write, it is only by His grace and familiarity with His Word. Sometimes, the best edit is a "delete" button.

"The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living." -Romans 13:12

These days are full of struggles. We were told it would be this way. "The night is almost gone." Get ready. 

Today, I am grateful  for the reminder that we are almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment