Monday, April 8, 2024

The Eclipse

 Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 99: Today, I am grateful for the experience of the eclipse. 

I don't know who was more excited. The kids or the adults. I think it might have been the big kids. I can barely take in the wonder of it all. 

What amazed me most is that in our little village, the eclipse was 96 percent full. That means the sun was giving only 4 percent of its light. I am in awe of the power of light. 

Light always wins over darkness. Always. 

Let us not fret about things unknown, because HE knows all things. Let there be light - and there was light. He separates the day from the night. He calls the stars by name. 

"Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing." -Isaiah 40:26

Today, I am grateful for the experience of the eclipse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment