Friday, April 5, 2024

Life In A Seed of Hope

 

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 96: Today, I am grateful for life in a Seed of Hope.

Life is profoundly unpredictable. We never know when there will be a big "plot twist"... it is what I have come to call the "curve balls" that come our way. 

"There is so much life in a seed of hope." 

I find seed's amazing. They seem hard, dead, and lifeless. Yet, add the right amount of water, light, and good soil and you will discover that it comes to life. It will always be a miracle to me. 

"I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow." -1 Corinthians 3:6

There are some days our souls really need to witness the miracles. Other days, we find our hearts light and merry. What is seeded in our souls today? Is it hope? Hope is a beautiful things. It is precious and priceless. 

Today, I am grateful for life in a Seed of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment