Monday, April 15, 2024

The Gift of being "Made Right."

 

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 106: Today, I am grateful for the gift of being "made right." 

Being imperfect is inconvenient and exhausting... and it is human reality.  His grace is a gift. 

Yes, it is a gift. 

I cannot get it right on my own. There are good days, but being human means we mess up, sometimes before getting out of bed... at least for me. 

I love the reminder of the hope we have because of Jesus. A future is promised to those who choose, declare, and believe. 

"If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved." -Romans 10:9-10

 Mot by might,. Not by power. Buy, by my Spirit says, the Lord. 

 Today, I am grateful for the gift of being "made right." 

No comments:

Post a Comment