Sunday, April 14, 2024

New Life


Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 105: Today, I am grateful for new life.

There is a robin's nest out our back door. The lilac bush is blooming. The flowering crab is full of butterflies. What a perfect day. My favorite temperature, 75 degrees, will happen twice. Does it get any better? 

It does! The morning message reminded us of the new life available through Christ, when we give him our all.... not just parts of our heart. All. Everything. Sold out. 

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." -Galatians 2:20

How many spring wonders did you witness over the weekend? 

"Thank you, Jesus, for your work on the cross that gives us the chance at new life and restoration. Amen."

Today, I am grateful for new life.


No comments:

Post a Comment