Thursday, April 11, 2024

Good News


Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 102: Today, I am grateful for good news.

Chase and Emma were engaged under a meteor shower. Kenzie and Steven during the eclipse on Monday. Kenzie says it must be a family thing. 

We are happy to welcome Steven into our family. Honestly, he has been family for a long time. We were so blessed to have them at Bradley, so close to us.  Their next stop was Champaign. Now.. Madison, WI. Good news is always welcome. 

"Therefore My people will know My Name. Therefore in that day,   I am the One who will be saying, ‘Hineni!’" How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who announces shalom, who brings good news of happiness, who announces salvation,"  -Isaiah 52:6-7

Today, I am grateful for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment