Thursday, September 20, 2018

Perfect Vision & Perfect Timing

Year 6 - Day 263: Today, I am grateful for perfect vision and perfect timing.

Be Thou My Vision is one of my favorite hymns. My friend Krys introduced me to the Rend Collective version. I treasure the old Glad version, too. 

And the Lord answered me:“Write the vision;   make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay. -Habakkuk 2:2-3

Habakkuk 2:2 has become a life verse for me. I love it! 

Our days are not perfect here, as this world is fallen and the enemy of the cross is near. Still, our God is bigger, better, faster and sure that we were worth the attempt at redemption. Again, he trusts our choices. Crazy? 

Not if you are God and can control anything, but long for relationships out of choice and not duty or by God-powers. Remember, that need to love and be loved deeply in return is because we were made "in His image." 

Whatever happens in life, step back and wait for Him to reveal himself. He is always there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGbNDf32RCs 

Today, I am grateful for perfect vision and perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment