Saturday, September 14, 2019

Bagpipes



Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 257: Today, I am grateful for bagpipes. 

I will load more Pumpkin Festival pictures tomorrow, but I am very sleepy after a full day of pumpkin fun with family and friends. I am keeping it simple.

I don't think I've ever been thankful for bagpipes. How could I have missed them. They are the most soulful instrument I know. They command respect and fill our hearts with their songs. 

The tune they played was beautiful. 

My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lordmy heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. 
-Psalm 84:2

Music speaks when words fail. The bagpipes are one of our most expressive instruments.  It is as if they are singing an old song every time. I adore them. 

Today, I am grateful for bagpipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment