Monday, September 2, 2019

Sisters In Love


Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 245: Today, I am grateful for the celebration of the birth of Jennifer Hanson-Lindgren. 


She is my sister by marriage and in love. She is my sister in Christ. She is the one who  cares of my brother, mothers my nieces and helps with my mother. So many in her family... on both sides... look to her when they need encouragement, help or support. She has a generous heart and a strong commitment to family and community. 

Image may contain: 4 people, including Valerie Lindgren Smith, Jennifer Hanson-Lindgren and Ciara Lindgren, people smiling, people standingWe are so blessed that she came into our lives and stayed. Chase loved her from the beginning. He has good taste! A sister is a special gift...however they come your way.

One of the great challenges of parenting is teaching that what is good and right is not always popular or trending. We live in a world that wants to be "on trend" and is not always concerned what is right and true in the eyes of the Lord. This scripture fits well:

Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord-Psalm 34:11 


Happy Birthday, Jennifer. Thank you for your love and light.

Today, I am grateful for the celebration of the birth of Jennifer Hanson-Lindgren

No comments:

Post a Comment