Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Answered Prayers

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 289: Today, I am grateful for answered prayers. 

These past weeks have been full of constant prayers. Sometimes the load seems heavy, but we must never forget that our God hears and answers prayers. 

Life in Christ does not mean we will always be spared the tough stuff. I does mean we are never alone. We are a body of believers and together we find his answers are sometimes "yes"... sometimes "no"... and sometimes it is "wait for my best".

In all of our seasons, we are given this instruction:


Never stop praying. -1 Thessalonians 5:17

This has been a week of answered prayers. It will be a post that I don't have time to write today, but it will come. Tonight, I find the old hymn "Praise God from whom all blessings flow" is running through my head, along with the newer worship song " Savior. He can move the mountains. He is mighty to save. He is mighty to save" 

The cup of hope overflows. 

Even when it seems God is far away or even silent... he is always up to something. 


Today, I am grateful for answered prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment