Saturday, January 11, 2020

Cozy Wraps

Daily Gratitude Year 8- Day 11: Today, I am grateful for cozy wraps.

When the temperature drops and the snows begin... as they have today... I am extra grateful for the cozy wrap. We have them strategically placed in the house so we can have one when we need it. 

I have one that is more fashionable and can be worn out. It is easy on and easy off... depending on the room temperatures. It was a gift from my friend, DeAnn. It always makes me feel wrapped in her friendship... another kind of cozy wrapping.  

Babies love to be wrapped. We call it swaddling. It keeps the baby calm and snug.  The most famous of all babies was wrapped in swaddling clothes and placed in a manger. 

"And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn." -Luke 2:7

What a wonderful sight that must have been! Snuggling, huddling and taking in the wonder of the miracle child born that night. 

Winter is here, but we are safe, warm and content in cozy wraps. 

Today, I am grateful for cozy wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment