Friday, January 31, 2020

Good Help

Daily Gratitude Year 8- Day 31: Today, I am grateful for good help.

Not all help is good. Some "help" makes more work. I love this verse from Psalm 86. It reminds us of God's goodness, His unfailing love and help for those who ask. 

"O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help." -Psalm 86:5

We have to humble ourselves to ask for help. That does not come easy for many of us, including me. I love working with those who see a needed and jump in. But I know there is a special relationship that forms when invite someone into our chaos, admitting we can't do it alone. 

Humans were created for companionship. First with God... and then with each other. We are better together. We grow and learn from working, living and loving side by side. Our God models unfailing love and assistance when trials come. We don't have be be afraid or feel alone. We are protected and preserved by Him and for His glory. 

We can trust that he will not fail. 

Today, I am grateful for good help.

No comments:

Post a Comment