Friday, January 24, 2020

Polka Dots

Daily Gratitude Year 8- Day 24: Today, I am grateful for polka dots.

Polka dots are classic in design. They never really go out of style. There is something aesthetically pleasing about them. They are orderly but soft. They are not random but they don't feel regimented, either. There is something magical about polka dots. Vintage... but modern, too. Timeless. 

What else is timeless like polka dots? The way the precious blood of Christ removes our sin spots.

"It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God." 
-1 Peter 1:19


 We drink the "living water" and are never thirsty again. 

" Jesus replied, “Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again.But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”
-John 4:13-14

I am grateful for the blood that washes away the spots of my failure. I never need to be thirsty again. His love is timeless, too... like polka dots. 

Today, I am grateful for polka dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment