Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Slippery Fingers

Year 8-Day 175: Today, I am grateful for reminders to seek His will with slippery fingers. 

"Lord, if it's not your will, let it slip through my grasp and give me peace no to worry about it." -unknown

How often do I let my will fight His will? If I give into fear, it always ends up stealing my peace?

In "Frozen", Elsa sang, "Let it go!" capturing well the moment of surrender to a God who is still on the throne. Good stuff, right?


The pray like this: "Our Father in heaven,  hallowed be your name. Tour kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" -Matthew 6:9-10  

We can live, laugh and love in the moment. We don't have to solve tomorrows equations today. 

Today, I am grateful for reminders to seek His will with slippery fingers not holding too tight o to our own wants and agenas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment