Friday, June 19, 2020

Song Bursts

Year 8-Day 171: Today, I am grateful for song bursts.

I love to sing. In the kitchen, in the shower, at the piano, in the car... whenever the a song strike. I think in song lyrics at times. Even when I can't remember where I parked my car at Walmart, I can remember songs from Kindergarten. Music is more than art. It goes soul deep. It is spiritual... and we know from the scriptures that angels sing. 

I love new eyes on an old scripture.

"The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." -Psalms 28:7 NLT

Isn't that the perfect verse? He is our strength and shield. Trust maters. His help fills my heart with joy and then... "I burst out in song of thanksgiving."  

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul) is one of my favorites. It is the perfect song every season. 

Today, I am grateful for song bursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment