Monday, January 25, 2021

Heaters

 Year 9- Day 25: Today, I am grateful for heaters.

Baby, it's cold outside. I am so grateful for the working heaters in my world.

Our home furnace is a faithful servant. The heater in my car heats up quickly. The heater at school keeps me warm while I work. A working heater is not something we thing about often... until it isn't working. It is good to pause and give thanks when it is working as it should.

I guess I need to remember the four legged heater that tends to warm my spot before I crawl in bed each night. Daisy Mae makes a great foot warmer, too.

Our modern heaters mean we no longer require fires for heat... or another human... although I am a fan of snuggling.

Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? -Ecclesiastes 4:11

The temperatures are dipping and the icy winds are blowing, so today is a great day to give thanks for our modern technologies that provide us with heat.

Today, I am grateful for heaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment