Sunday, January 31, 2021

Winter Essentials

 

Year 9- Day 31: Today, I am grateful for winter essentials.

If we have to endure the cold, we can choose some favorite accessories.  Cute boots and warm fires are two of my favorite things about winter. 

We are experiencing some winter weather at the moment. It helps me to focus on the things I enjoy about winter. There is nothing like the scents that come with wood fires in the hearth and cookies in the oven. 

I can't forget the joy of heading to bed a little early. It helps to be fully rested when a new week begins to unfold. 

Take in the scents and wonders of the winter season. 

"She has no fear of winter for her household, for everyone has warm clothes." -Proverbs 31:21

Throw on the cozy, long cardigan and plan for a cocoa break. 

Today, I am grateful for winter essentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment