Saturday, November 10, 2018

Fall Decor

Daily Gratitude Year 6-Day 314: Today, I am grateful for fall decor. 

In an attempt to savor the season, it is fun to discover the many ways to stretch out fall decor. I really love this peal studded pumpkin. 

In our little village, many of us keep pumpkins tucked into decor throughout the year. Living in the pumpkin capital, they are always in fashion. At this time of year, there is an abundance. 

I made a stop at Hobby Lobby today and it is Christmas everywhere. I hate to see Thanksgiving lost. I think it might be my favorite holiday because is all about remembering to be grateful. 

Gatherings of loved ones, fellowship and fabulous food... what's not to love? 

I want to keep Thanksgiving in my heart all year long. 

Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him.  For the Lord is a great God,  a great King above all gods. -Psalm 95:2-3

The fall decorations remind me to keep my heart lifted in gratitude. 
Today, I am grateful for fall decor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment