Saturday, November 17, 2018

God Looks For Beauty

Daily Gratitude Year Six-Day 321: Today, I am grateful God looks for beauty, not typos.

I found this quote today:

"God isn't an editor, He's a creator; He's not looking for typos in our lives. He's looking for the beauty in them." -Bob Goff

Simply stated, but full of encouragement and meaning. The creator of the universe finds us uniquely beautiful. I am not sure I can even begin to comprehend the amazing, matchless, deep love of God. 

We can be fearless because he loves us. We can feel beautiful, because he sees beauty in us. Even when we feel like a hot mess. 

I love this quote:


She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.-Proverbs 31:25

Laugh, sing, dance and try new things. Where we see failure, he sees teachable moments. Our stories aren't over. They are still being written. 

Today, I am grateful God looks for beauty, not typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment