Sunday, May 12, 2019

Short But Sincere

Year 7-Day 132: Today, I am grateful for gratitude can be short... but sincere.

The weekend has been crazy full of all good things. I find that there is much life to be lived. I am feeling so blessed by my children... and was able to celebrate with my Mama, too. Throw in graduation things... and all the other stuff, the weekend flies by in a blink. 

To simply say... "I am grateful." is more than a statement. It is a lifestyle. Every day we can embrace it. It is a choice.

Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices.”-Robert Braathe 

It all goes back to our super power... choice. 

Then, by the will of God, I will be able to come to you with a joyful heart, and we will be an encouragement to each other. -Romans 15:32

Yes! We can be an encouragement to each other. 

Today, I am grateful for gratitude can be short... but sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment