Thursday, July 18, 2019

Abigail

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 199: Today, I am grateful for Abigail Davis... who stole my baby's heart. 

In the next year, I will gain another daughter by law... but already in love. They both have July birthdays. They both have "Davis" in there family tree. Today is Abi's birthday. She is a sweet reason to celebrate. 

She is loving and tender with Walker's heart. She is hard working, kind and compassionate. She is beautiful, too.  She is thoughtful. She loves animals... all of them... and would rescue every one if she could. She will make an amazing nurse when she finishes her studies. 

Love isn't something we "fall" into. It is a conscious decision to love an imperfect person every day... day after day. In marriage... we are blessed to have that person loves us back with the same eyes, full of love, honor and forgiveness every single day. 

We love how she loves our baby boy. Again, Song of Songs 6:3 is perfect: "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine." 

Abigail is a sweet reason to celebrate. 

Today, I am grateful for Abigail... who stole my baby's heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment