Monday, April 11, 2022

Waves of Change

 


Daily Gratitude Year 10 - Day 102: 
Today,
I am grateful for the waves of change.

"In the waves of change, we find our true direction."

Such a simple, but inspiring thought. Most of us enjoy what is comfortable, but in change we grow.

Think of the tiny seed that cracks as new life bursts forth. Surely, there is some discomfort in the process. In the discomfort, we discover more than we do when things are smooth and easy. We often find direction when we are certain we have no clue where He is sending us.

One day at a time. One prayer at a time. One answer at a time.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. -Isaiah 43:19

He is faithful.

Today, I am grateful for the waves of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment