Saturday, April 30, 2022

Not Perfect

Daily Gratitude Year 10 - Day 121: Today, I am grateful we don't have to be perfect... just perfect for each other.  

The Love-Of-My-Life has discovered a German music group called "VoXXclub". Their song "Rock Mi" is fun. You don't have to know German to feel the fun. 

Rock Mi - The Maestro and EPO with VoXXclub

Fun song, right? You can't help but smile when you watch it. The YouTube rabbit hole has many different performances. Most of their music is in their native German language, but they do a cover of Ed Sheeran's Perfect that is excellent. 

Take a minute to play some music you enjoy, or discover something new. Music helps us enjoy the journey. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Voxxclub+Perfect&atb=v314-1&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXq99fisllV4

What would life be without music? I can't imagine it. I am glad Randy enjoys it, too. He joked that being musical was one of the reasons he chose to date me. Maybe he wasn't joking. 

One of our first purchases as newlyweds was a used piano. I think we paid about $400 for it 35 years ago. At the time, it felt like an extravagant purchase. I love my Cabinet Grand Piano. 

It came with a broken bench because the two little girls it was purchased for had a scuffle at the piano. The bench was the only casualty. Randy fixed the bench. 

I can't look at my piano without remembering how he searched for a good one we could afford. That piano is still beautiful. She is a part of our story.

We aren't perfect... but we work well together. 

Today, I am grateful we don't have to be perfect... just perfect for each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment