Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Another Spin...

Year 6-Day 303: Today, I am grateful for another spin around the planet.

Two score and thirteen years ago... a baby girl arrived inconveniently during harvest. I was always glad that I could take not credit for that arrival date. 

It is good to celebrate each year marker. Each day is a gift. Even the hard ones. 

I found this scrapbook page form June 2012. I was still at St. Jude but would soon be making the transition to the school district. It was right before some major losses and before the blessing of a daughter by marriage. 

Every day it is more true... I need Him. As the song goes " if there is anything at all that is good in me"... it is because of His grace, love and patience. I am grateful for every year granted to seek his face, to learn more and to know Him better. In this season, I find my heart smiles at the thought of heaven, too.  

But whatever I am now, it is all because God ... yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace.-1 Corinthians 15:10

I have so much more to learn. I will savor the gift of today. 

Today, I am grateful for another spin around the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment