Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Sunshine Warmed Car

 

Year 9- Day 69:  Today, I am grateful for a sunshine warmed car.

Another point of gratitude that means spring is really on the way is a sunshine warmed car. It feels so good to get into a car that feels cozy. but not hot. It is a delight to the soul. 

I do not believe I have ever thought to record this pleasure before. Gone is the sense of urgency to turn the heater on to warm the vehicle. There is no need for the air conditioning, either. These are perfect days.

"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done." - Psalm 9:1

In these little pleasures, it is easy to miss God's hand. I love ordinary moments that are full of His wonder. 

Today, I am grateful for a sunshine warmed car.

No comments:

Post a Comment