Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Reminders: God Ran


Daily Gratitude Year 9 - Day 243: Today, I am grateful for reminders that touch our souls.
There are times life doesn't makes sense. We can't always see God's hand... even when we have learned to trust His heart. There are times we feel broken, weary and worn out. Our God is still present. In each and every season, His presence is real.
It has been a long week. Even longer for those experiencing loss.
The song is an old "Benny Hester" tune. I don't know this artist but he does a nice job. This version captures the message in the song so well. "When God Ran" still touches my heart when I hear it. Perhaps, even deeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlyGHF2Gyg

Today, I am grateful for reminders that touch our souls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment