Monday, March 14, 2022

Curiosity

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10 - Day 74: Today, I am grateful for curiosity.

The old saying goes:"Curiosity killed the cat." Not a very nice saying. Where is the hope and the sense of adventure? Einstein said, "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." I like his perspective better. 

Humans and animals have curiosity in common. Watching many species of baby animals is entertaining because they are so cute, Kittens, puppies and even baby monkeys find themselves in predicaments because of their natural born curiosity. Curiosity leads us to discovery.

"Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened..." 

Passionate curiosity is part of our design. There is joy in the journey and satisfaction in the find. 

Today, I am grateful for curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment