Tuesday, March 15, 2022

He Knows Us By Name

Daily Gratitude Year 10 - Day 75: Today, I am grateful He knows us by name.

Is anyone else over the Username and Password thing? I can barely remember where I parked my car at Kroger, so the plethora of Usernames and Passwords... each with special rules... does not amuse me. It does confuse me.

There are several scriptures that talk about God numbering the stars and calling them by name By His great night, not a one of them is missing.

"He determines the number of the stars and gives them all their names." -Psalm 147:4

What an awe inspiring declaration! The wonder of it all, right? It paints a picture on the vastness of God and His omniscience and omnipresence.

But our God went a step further, He made a way to redeem the broken, lost and out of sync with His heartbeat. It really is Amazing Grace!

To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. -John 10:3

He already recognizes us by name. No password required. It is better than free Wi-Fi!

Today, I am grateful He knows us by name.


No comments:

Post a Comment