Monday, December 26, 2022

Undivided Hearts

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 360: Today, I am grateful for undivided hearts. 

This was my verse for the day:

Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. -Psalm 103:1-2

Do I let "all that I am" praise him? Do I do it with an undivided heart? 

Did someone say, "Squirrel?" Our attention spans can be short and distractions divide our attention, interfering with our intentions. Life is full. 

We are called to seek the Messiah... Yeshua Ha-Mashiach … with a sense of pursuit. Not giving in. Not giving up. We are to be intentional, opening our souls to fully praise Him. 

Such a great reminder. I like this NLT translation. "All that I am" is soul deep. 

With my whole heart, means nothing held back. I think my "one little word" for 2023 will be "intention". Different variations of the word will be good to explore. I always have much to learn. 

Today, I am grateful for undivided hearts. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment