Saturday, May 21, 2022

Waiters Serve

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 141: Today, I am grateful waiters serve.

I've often joked that frequently flunk the "patience" test, so God keeps reissuing the test. I think I am getting better in the waiting places, but I am far from perfect. I am grateful His patience is long, deep and wide as we learn to trust Him completely. 

"Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord." -Psalm 27:14

Patient waiting takes practice, and practice makes perfect, right? Well, maybe not perfect, but improved. I loved this quote:

"If you're waiting on God, do what waiters do: serve."

Choosing to serve while waiting can lead us to discovering new passions and pondering new dreams. 

Waiting seems to be a recurrent theme recently. Apparently, we can learn from the experience. 

Today, I am grateful waiters serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment