Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Trees


Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 151: Today, I am grateful for trees. 

Trees amaze me. Tree science is breath, too. I linked the video blog so you can get a feel for it. Mama Ina Mae always said we should never stop learning. 

Never. 

Creation continues to learn and sing his praises. And we can, too. Something deep inside of us has a God hole that only He can fill. We can try in other ways, but the joy of the Lord comes in the intimate knowledge of  who He is. 

https://letstalkscience.ca/educational-resources/stem-in-context/talking-trees-how-do-trees-communicate

Oh, the wonder of it all! Who knew?

Jesus replied to them by saying, "I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out" -Luke 19:40

Let your praise be like the trees!

Today, I am grateful for trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment